Lahore: 09 Jan: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore has announced jobs for the post of SR. NO. 11. (CASE NO.08-EX/2011) RECRUITMENT TO 45 (FORTY-FIVE) PERMANENT POSTS OF TEHSILDARS (BS-16) (INCLUDING 02 POSTS FOR MINORITIES AND 01 POST FOR DISABLED PERSONS.
QUALIFICATION: Graduation 2nd Division from a recognized University.
PAY WITH ALLOWANCES: (BS-16)
i) 21 to 28 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit, as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 33 years on 30-01-2012.
ii) “In the case of a candidate already working as a Government Servant, the period of his continuous service as such shall for the purpose of upper age limit prescribed under any service rules, of the post for which he is a candidate, be excluded from his age.”
GENDER: Both male and female, domiciled in any district of the Province of the Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST:
“A written examination comprising of the following four papers will be conducted:
i) English Essay & Composition (Subjective) 100 Marks
ii) Urdu Essay & Composition (Subjective) 100 Marks
iii) Pak. Studies / Islamic Studies & General Knowledge (Objective) 100 Marks
iv) Revenue Laws (Subjective + Objective) 100 Marks
TOTAL 400 Marks
Detailed syllabus can be seen / downloaded from the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk.”
1. Applicants are required to submit ON-LINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 30-01-2012. Candidate should fill the ON-LINE Form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website: www.ppsc.gop.pk.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.700/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of written examination, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the ON-LINE Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail address are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. Schedule of written examination will be uploaded on the Commission's website. Candidates should down load their roll numbers/venue of the examination from the website.
6. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any Stage by the Competent Authority.
7. Candidates presently abroad and having Punjab domicile may also apply.
8. In case of disabled person column 20 of ONLINE Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” otherwise “No”. If the candidate is disabled; he / she will have to submit a certificate from the standing Medical Board of the concerned District Headquarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore.
9. Following documents will be required at the time of Psychological assessment of the written qualified candidates.
a) Original Treasury receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification.
d) Bachelor’s degree / Detailed marks of relevant certificates.
e) LLM / Bar-at-Law / LLB degree / Detailed Marks of relevant certificates.
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
g) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on web site) duly signed / stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
h) Original valid C.N.I.C.
i) Punjab Bar Council's up to date/valid registration certificate showing the date of enrolment.
j) Experience certificate from President High Court Bar Association/competent authority duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamps (in original), showing date of membership.
10. IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates will be admitted to the written examination provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in the written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written examination or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules, relating to the post.
LAHORE: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162
MULTAN: 061-6510601, 061-6510602
TEL: 042-99200161, 99200162, 99202762.
More information on www.ppsc.gop.pk
|Civil Engineering Jobs in Lahore||23 weeks 3 days|
|Jobs In Sialkot International Air Port Ltd||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In A Lahore Based Company||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Private School||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Dr. A-Q Khan School System||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In State Band of Pakistan||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In NESPAK Foundation||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Nazeer Hussain University||29 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Transport Planning Unit Transport Department||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In District Office Civil Defence Gujrat||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In Muree Brewery Company Limited||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In Multi National Shoes Company||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In District Office Civil Defence Rawalpindi||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In Sir Syed School And College Of Special Education||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In School And College||30 weeks 1 day|
|Jobs In District Office Civil Defense Chiniot||30 weeks 5 days|