Lahore: 11 June: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore has announced job opportunities for SR.NO.105 (CASE NO.12-RG/2012) RECRUITMENT TO 97 (NINETY SEVEN) PERMANENT POSTS (INCLUDING 02 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS, 05 POSTS FOR MINORITIES & 05 POSTS FOR WOMEN) OF DEPUTY DISTRICT ACCOUNTS OFFICER / DEPUTY TREASURY OFFICER (BS-17) IN THE PUNJAB TREASURIES ESTABLISHMENT.
i) B.A or
ii) B.Sc with Economics 2nd Division; or equivalent qualification.
Preference will be given to:
(a) MBA (Finance); or
(b) M.Com; or
(c) BBA (Accounts & Finance)
PAY: BS-17 (Rs: 16000-1200-40000)
AGE: 21 to 28 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 33 years on 02-07-2012.
GENDER: Both Male & Female domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: District Treasuries / District Accounts Offices at all district head-quarters and Sub-Treasuries at all Tehsil head-quarters.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 02-07-2012 upto 3:00 pm. Candidates should fill the ON-LINE Form carefully for which detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website: www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 3:00 p.m. (Office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of written test without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff, for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through e- mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the ON-LINE Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. In case a large number of applications are received, one paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Details will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission's Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
6. For all those posts where written test is to be held, it will most likely be held after two weeks of closing date.
7. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the Competent Authority.
8. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
9. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
10. Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required, if called for interview:-
a) Original Treasury receipt of fee deposited, or (photocopy; in case original handed over to PPSC Staff at the time of written test).
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of 'O' Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate/ 'A' level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
d) Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
e) Degree / Detailed marks of B.Sc Vision Sciences (Refractionist) / B.Sc (Hons) Vision Sciences (Optometry) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentages.
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
g) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
h) Experience Certificate (Specimen available on web site) issued from competent authority.
i) Valid C.N.I.C.
j) Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
k) Passport size photograph.
l) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C / H.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the Punjab Health Department.
11. Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/ her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
LAHORE: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162
MULTAN: 061-6510601, 061-6510602
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
|Civil Engineering Jobs in Lahore||13 weeks 6 days|
|Jobs In Sialkot International Air Port Ltd||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In A Lahore Based Company||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Private School||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Dr. A-Q Khan School System||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In State Band of Pakistan||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In NESPAK Foundation||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Nazeer Hussain University||20 weeks 2 days|
|Jobs In Transport Planning Unit Transport Department||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In District Office Civil Defence Gujrat||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In Muree Brewery Company Limited||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In Multi National Shoes Company||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In District Office Civil Defence Rawalpindi||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In Sir Syed School And College Of Special Education||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In School And College||20 weeks 4 days|
|Jobs In District Office Civil Defense Chiniot||21 weeks 1 day|