Lahore: 09 Oct: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)Lahore has announced jobs for SR. NO. 163. (CASE NO.03-RD/2012) RECRUITMENT TO 122 (ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY-TWO) POSTS OF HEADMASTER / DEPUTY HEADMASTER INCLUDING 02 (TWO) POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED & 06 (SIX) POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 05 YEARS.
GENDER: Only Male candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
AGE: 18 to 35 + 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 = 40 years on 29-10-2012.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 29-10-2012 upto 3:00 pm. Candidates should fill the ON-LINE Form carefully for which detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website: www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 3:00 p.m. (Office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of written test, interview / viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / viva voce. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff, for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the ON-LINE Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. In case a large number of applications are received, one paper Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ) type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. (For Sr. No.159-160)
6. Details of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission's Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
7. For all those posts where written test is to be held, it will most likely be held after two weeks of closing date.
8. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the competent authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva voce/interview, before a date for viva voce/ interview has been fixed.
9. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
10. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
11. Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required, if called for interview / viva voce:
a) Treasury receipt of fee deposited, or (photocopy; in case original handed over to PPSC Staff at the time of written test).
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of 'O' Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate/ 'A' level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
d) Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
e) Degrees / Detailed marks of Bachelor’s of Computer Science (BCS) issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage. (For Sr. No. 159)
f) Degree / Detailed marks of Master of Computer Science (MCS) issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage. (For No. 159)
g) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
h) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
i) Experience Certificate (Specimen available on web site) issued from competent authority.
j) Valid C.N.I.C.
k) Passport size photograph.
l) Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
m) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C & declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test/ interview/ viva voce provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
LAHORE: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162
MULTAN: 061-6510601, 061-6510602
More information on www.ppsc.gop.pk
|Jobs In Hijaz Teaching Hospital||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Sindh Agriculture University||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Real Estate Company||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Private Company||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Education University||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Hotel Deaz In||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Private Organization||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Wah Industries Ltd||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In Burger Restaurant||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In PMU-LRMIS||20 hours 20 min|
|Jobs In District Public School & College||3 days 20 hours|
|Jobs In PMU-LRMIS||3 days 20 hours|
|Jobs In Punjab Social Security Health Management Company||3 days 20 hours|
|Jobs In Shifa Physical Re-Habilitation Center||3 days 20 hours|
|Jobs In Leading Group Of Industries||3 days 20 hours|
|Jobs In Akram Khan Durrani College||3 days 20 hours|
|Jobs In District Nowshera||6 days 19 hours|
|Jobs In International Organization||6 days 19 hours|
|Jobs In Gomal University||6 days 19 hours|
|Punjab University Jobs||1 week 13 hours|